Thursday, January 17, 2013

"It's OK Thursdays"

Its Ok Thursdays

It's ok that I stayed on the couch all day and watched TV because I was really tired after pulmonary rehab yesterday.

It's ok that I still have days that I wish I could just pick up the phone and call my dad.

It's ok that I love peppermint altoids.

It's ok that I got my new planner in the mail today and can't wait to start using it.

It's ok that my pomeranian looks like a fox, really needs a haircut, but it is to cold for her to get one.

It's ok that this is all I'm writing tonight because I'm tired.

2 comments:

  1. I need a planner SO bad! I am the worst at keeping my lil ol life together =D Hope you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through from the Brunch with Amber giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved