Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's OK Thursday


I am linking up again with Neely and Amber for It's OK Thursday!

It's OK

that I am so excited that I got a smaller oxygen concentrator so that way I'm not so tied down to the house

that I am excited about spending the evening with Chad and the furkids

that I feel good enough to go to pulmonary rehabilitation tomorrow

that I love opening new mascara and lip gloss

that I would love to meet some of my bloggy friends

this one is just because...It's OK that I love new shoes!!!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Holly. I'm Laney. I got your blog id from another blogger. I'm trying to get more blogging friends and more feed back since I lack both. I enjoy blogging and enjoy reading and hearing from others. hope to hear from you soon. http://laneyg02.blogspot.com/

    I look forward to reading your blogs and learning more about you.

    i have a post that tells things about me so if you wanna know more just let me know. I'd love to know things about you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! New follower! I look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete



Holly Enjoying Life


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved